Having been appointed the Vice President of Cytovance Biologics Inc. to be in charge of Quality functions and operation in the organization, Edwin Miranda has since been making remarkable progress. It is a biopharmaceutical company that is responsible for the creation of mammalian and microbial products. Its creation involves dosages that are solids and liquids. They also manufacture therapeutic protein and antibodies drugs and cosmetics as well.
Quality assurance is Edwin Miranda’s niche of operation as in the 33 years he has worked in the biopharmaceutical industry as well as the contract manufacturing industry, Edwin Miranda has provided indispensable knowledge to the companies. Edwin Miranda works together with a broad leadership team in Cytovance Biologics includes:
1. Yan Wang C.E.O worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 20 years also a member of the Board of Directors from 2015.
2. Jesse McCool Senior Vice President of R&D
3. Mike O’Mara VP manufacturing Operations
4. Joyce Johnson VP Human Resources
5. Lonnie Barish VP Business Development and Marketing
6. Naomi Seresinhe VP Program Management
Edwin Miranda has worked in various Pharmaceutical industries such as Piramal Critical Care Inc., Quality Assurance URL Mutual Pharmaceuticals Inc., not forgetting the prestigious Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging
His experiences and previous workplaces have made him qualify for the job, especially in the Quality department. He had previously served the role of overseeing Quality in the FDA and the Keppra launch. Edwin Miranda has also exercised amazing quality leadership skills. H has even gotten accolades and praise from his former work colleagues of how great an asset he has been to the company especially from the Senior Vice President of Research and Development.
Edwin Miranda has served in some operations other than quality assurance. These include:
• Developing a remediation plan for inspection
• Regulated the quality system procedure
• Oversaw the regulatory functions of compliance.
To Learn More Click Here